Friday, May 13, 2011

A Helping Hand


Dom's Teahouse Restaurant FrontageSpicy Chicken and Cashew Well ! Whatdoyouknow! This would be the second time I have tried uploading as the other end of  our interface strikes some trouble since the last twenty-four hours or so. Much to my horror for a while I thought I have some of my posts and the slides gone for good. However I am so relieved that everything seems to be returning back to normal by the look of things. In any case, I must admit I started off spending my time behind the desktop merely as a diversion from my work  I do learn a lot from computing and I am still learning as there are so much to learn. I don't think we ever finish learning.  For instance This is the first time I have ever tried click-able thumbnail gallery. It is only because nobody teaches me so it looks so rudimentary and rough here that I just hope it does work.


Interior
PhotobucketSukiyakiI must personally thank Ms Courtney Powell for emailing online some of the photos she took on our restaurant  so that I can download them from my email account and upload them to this 'account' here. You don't see many youngster taking such a serious creative interest like photography. This is highly commendable if you only know how young and brave they are.. Once again I thank her very much for her heartwarming assistance here.
.



Dom's Teahouse Restaurant Countdown, Our Last Trading Night being 29th May 2011.

No comments: