Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tributes and Well-wishers

This is  BBC calling. This is your Dom’s Busy Body Corporation calling to whoever is interested or whoever may tune in.We interrupt temporarily to the boring Teahouse methodically listed ‘Timeline program’ so that we can give you the latest news  update on the exciting  restaurant home front. Our countdown begins a few weeks ago. We have done our final Tuesday night. We have just completed our final Wednesday night. There is still a few more 'final' nights to go. Then by this final Sunday everything will be all over.  I shall pray to Lord that I don't remain a General Custer in my last Stand but I rather be a small injun and stay survived. Celebrations are in the offing. I can feel that they are in the air. But should I party like most because frankly  I don’t even know how to start even if I try. Mr Sidebottom and Mrs Longbottom may decide to have a Wake but I feel poor Dom personally prefers to be a fugitive from his tiny kingdom  the kitchen. Tributes, laudation and Well-wishers are aplenty. Below are but some of the excerpt…













Hands across  waters

No comments: